Plot 287

  • £120,000
Hersham, Walton-on-Thames KT12 5PY, UK

Plot 287

Hersham, Walton-on-Thames KT12 5PY, UK
  • £120,000

Overview

  • Elizabeth Park
  • Property Type
  • 1
  • Bedroom
  • 1
  • Bathroom

Description

(40% of £300,000. Rent payable on the remaining share.)

A spacious and modern 1 bedroom third floor apartment located in the town of Hersham. This apartment offers carefully considered interiors made up of a spacious bedroom, bathroom and open plan kitchen and living areas. The bespoke fitted kitchen comes with integrated appliances. The apartment also offers a private balcony and 1 allocated parking space.

Shared Ownership Information

Full Market Value: £300,000
Minimum Share Price: £120,000
Monthly Service Charge: £134
Monthly Rent: £413

The price of £120,000 is for a 40% share of the property, with a monthly rent of £413 payable on the remaining 60%. The property is also subject to a monthly service charge of £134.

  • Address Elizabeth Park, Hersham Road, Hersham, Surrey
  • City Walton
  • Postal Code KT12 5PY

Mortgage Calculator

Monthly
  • Principal & Interest
£
£
%

Similar Listings

Compare listings

Compare